Saturday, January 14, 2017

Music Feature, Comic Feature , the Labeling System and Post Schedule

Hello and welcome to another post of Living in the Land of the Giants and since I didn't post yesterday and cause I have a lot to talk about in this post it is going to be a big one so hope you guys enjoy and I'll just jump right into it. To start things off I started using the labeling system on blogger for this blog so if you guys are only into the art, game or music post then you can just look at the bottom of a post with said content and there will be orange letters that will take you to any post in this blog about those things.


Also if you notice on this post's labels there will be another section called " blog ". That is a label to list things that talk about how this blog will work such as commenting, labels and post schedule. Next thing I'd like to talk about is what the post schedule will be. Since I've been getting used to this I've been experimenting on how I can post and still get things I have to do in my regular life so now that I got a feeling of what it's like I have come up with a schedule. So, I will do two post everyday expect for Fridays and Sundays because those days I have so much stuff on my plate I can barely do stuff already let alone do a blog post on those days. That being said I will post bigger post on Saturdays and Mondays and have two HPs on those days or one big HP. So, for today's topic I want to talk about a comic artist that I think is great who goes by Yuu who posts on a website I love called Tapastic filled with great content.
 Now onto the music side onto things, the creator of the comic series Anti-Social Media ( Yuu ) also has a sound cloud account and where she post songs that she sings. She has even gone as far as using a sound bank software to make a vocaloid of herself. I Enjoy the content she makes ^_^ and I think you guys would to so links to her stuff will be posted so you guys can go check her stuff out. (https://tapastic.com/series/Anit-Social-Media comic series ) ( https://soundcloud.com/yuushiki/tracks soundcloud ) Now after such a big post there is only one way to end this and that is with a QOTD. So with today's post I wanna know, " What is the goal you've struggled the most to achieve and why?" For me trying to be an artist when starting off so late and with little talent may be hard but it is surprisingly not the hardest goal I've strived to reach. No, for me the hardest goal I had was trying to be a black belt in taekwondo. Many of my friends will think that's absurd because I am pretty strong at the moment but for me it wasn't always like that. When I first started in martial arts I weighed more than I do now and that was 6 years ago! not to mention I had a bad case of asthma that once even got me hospitalized. Lot's of times I thought of giving up but through determination and people always taking it hard on me I pressed forward becoming one of the strongest fighters in my dojo even compared to ex-marines! That being said I can't wait to hear ya''ll guys stories and can't wait to work on my next post ^-^. Before I end there are finally some comments and that means that there are some comments to feature!
First up is from Colton listed above. I love your support but just know that I am not asking for equipment ( not yet at least >-<) so thank you but save your money for something for yourself ^_^!
Last there is from an unknown user who said...
Thank you >_<!!! ( I wasn't a nice pencil >_<) Remember to follow me so you can know when I post and make sure to comment. Till next post later! 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment