Friday, January 6, 2017

Plans

Hello and welcome to my blog once again for people who've seen and been part of my blog so far ( mostly friends that I've told about my blog at the moment ) and welcome also to you new timers. For those of you who haven't seen my first post so far I suggest you do so as it explains a lot ( like how I am new when it comes to blogging ) but for those who have seen it probably know by now that I am trying to learn how to draw and that I am really bad at it at the moment which leads me to today's topic. I've decided since I see many talented artist online that I would try something new to help my training that I'd like to call something stupid at one point as it will be a daily...weekly....monthly?... no idea at this point part of my blog where I will post a horrible drawing by me ( like I will soon ) and ask for advice and pointers from YOU GUYS AND GALS for improving myself. All you have to do is find either the specific post that the pic is correlated to or to the actual pic ( I dunno how blogger works yet >_<) and comment your ideas, pointers and or advice. Again, I will try my best to post regular post everyday and try to post drawings as much as possible but at my current level any and all drawings that I post to the internet are the ones I'm willing to share as in my point of view they aren't " Too " bad to post but then again most of them are too bad anyways. That's that though and while I look forward to your comments ( sort of ) I'd like to move onto other topics of the day. So, something interesting I've seen or heard as of today?... Ah! Today, my schools animation group ( not me ) have sent their U.I.L. ( a Texas school thing ) animations in and thinking about how someday I might be able to do animation like them just gets me pumped! For favorite animation style I'd have to say I do love very artistic 2-D animation although 3-D is a great second if not first ( sometimes I fluctuate between the two) and stop motion generally isn't one of my favorite even though some of my favorite movies are stop motion ( Like....just about any Laika animations ). That concludes my second post for today other than the picture so hope to hear your comments down below and don't forget to follow me using the follow button on the page to see more of my post. See you tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment