Monday, January 30, 2017

Soundcloud

Hello and welcome to another post of LLG, today we are finally making a post for all those music loving people but sadly if you love music you probably know about the topic today that is soundcloud. For those of you who don't know what soundcloud is first off, why not? do you just not get on the internet or what? get with the program read geez ( just a little sarcasm ) and secondly soundcloud is a online audio social media site. Basically it is YouTube but just with audio.
So what do people post on this without the use of video? Well, most people from my experience post things like songs ( obviously ), speeches, and or recordings of people reading stories like creepypasta and short stories. A famous example of the last type of post is Welcome to Nightvale and I would explain it but I never listened to that series but many of my friends did so maybe you can ask them about it. >-< So, how do you use this site? well Soundcloud like I said earlier is similar to Youtube in more ways than one. For instance they both have mobile and desktop versions and they both have ways for you to follow certain creators. Now I know this post is very short and bland but making post everyday isn't easy especially when things in my day take up a lot of my energy and time which is normal and I will improve in the future but of course as I am still fairly new at this I find it a bit hard at times so yeah...Can't wait to see ya'll in the next post.

No comments:

Post a Comment