Tuesday, January 17, 2017

Me and Art

Hello and welcome today to another post of LLG, today since I may have forgot to have been thinking of a topic of today >-< I decided to talk a bit on why I want to get better at drawing and no it's not as simple as just me being a bad artist which is true at the moment but it's a little more than that. First off as sort of apparent with the HP awhile back I like many people get stressed out quite a bit and the method I usually use to calm down ( Punching the heck out of a punching bag ) is not always available and it scares people sometimes 0_0 ( which is understandable for people who see a person going full demon on an object meant to be human like ) so drawing is a nice way to calm down a bit while creating something rather than destroying ( and a notebook is more available than a full size punching bag). Next is that I have many friends who are great artist and looking at their work just inspires me and I wish that someday I'd be able to inspire someone else in such a way.  moving onto the more competitive side of things I can be a stubborn person and when I see a skill I will try and learn it just because it presents a challenge and this was very apparent with me and martial arts which is a very exciting adventure for me ^-^. Lastly, since I was little I'd always hear stories of great heroics and started making little stories of my own character's flawless heroics. Later on in my life when I learned that heroes were human too and that just like me had their own flaws and personalities it just inspired me to make more stories of these flawed heroes and of course I also enjoyed a little story driven horror to be part of these stories or even on their own ( hint hint to a future project that I am starting to work on ^_o ). These stories I'd always share vocally to my sister and she enjoyed them. Even later on I started experimenting on a 3-D modeling and animating software known as Blender which was my first work in animation which I sadly lost when my 15 year old laptop literally burnt itself ( BTW the animation was a simple door opening on a spaceship but it looked really choppy now that I think about it and it wasn't even rendered properly ). Slowly I started to move my focus from a engineering career to an animating/gaming ( I love games and making them with javascript ^-^). That leads to today where I want to share my stories to the world, I know books are a thing but I've never been talented at writing ( or drawing but it has appealed to me more ) and I've always enjoyed comics, animations and video games and I hope with some help from you guys I will be able to achieve such a dream of mine ^-^. Kinda the reason I post almost everyday and when I don't I try and make up in practice. With that said I'd love to announce that as of today I received just what I have been hoping for and working so hard on this blog for and that is some pointers and advice from YOU GUYS! Sadly whoever posted this has not listed their name as I truly want to thank them.
    I'd like to thank the writer of the comment by letting you know that I did looking up examples to try and learn how to try and improve with shading on clothes and I deeply apologies for not being able to enlarge the image of the comment but that is as big as it gets >-<. Just to let you guys know that these are comments I am looking for, the ones who look at my mistakes and lists on how I should improve. Unknown user ( what the blog thing calls you since you didn't list a username) thank you and I hope that I can see another comment from you in the future. To end this post I'd like to end it with a QOTD and if you don't know what that is, it is just a question I ask about the topic that I talk about in the post and you just comment your answer or response in the comment section below. So for today's QOTD I want to know what is your favorite way to get rid or use stress from life? I can't wait to see your comments and just note that any comments you post I will feature in the next post so if you are like the person above that doesn't want to be known you can just comment as unknown user that is fine but I have no idea how to do that so you may have to search that up. With that it brings the end to this post and can't wait to see ya'll in the next one ^-^.

No comments:

Post a Comment