Tuesday, January 31, 2017

HP OF THE DAYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!

Hello and welcome new and old viewers to another HP of the day on Living in the Land of the Giants! Just got done updating my blog to be a bit more viewer friendly and I feel really pumped! BTW let me know what you think of the new pages I added and my new DMCA protection ( not that there is anything worth stealing but it makes me feel....." professional "). I know you guys don't visit this blog for those things ( the few people who read ) so without further ado * drum roll * lets do this salami!!!
For excited I am there is not a very big HP for today but it's all good. For this I was just trying to practice a bit of facial expression and even tried putting a face to a character and add hair to said character ( didn't go too well with that). As you can see I did ink most of them but there is one that is just sketched and it was just because I thought it looked a bit weird. Now as you can also see rather than just going for the normal face or just the smug face which I do commonly I tried to push myself a bit with the hair as I have not practiced that much and also with more expressive faces such as the horrified expression at the top left with some wrinkles for added effect. Of course as always the comment box section below is open for anyone and everyone with suggestions on how I can improve. To end this I would like to end this HP with letting you guys know that if you comment something you want me to attempt to draw then you just type it in the box below and if I can do it I will draw it for a future HP or just make an entire segment for that if that becomes popular enough. Just note that if I can't find the time to do it there might be a huge time gap of when I actually do so stay patient with me please. If you like this blog make sure to tell your friends about it and I look forward to the next post. Later ya'll! 

No comments:

Post a Comment