Saturday, January 21, 2017

HP of the Day!!!


Hello and welcome to today's HP's as with every Saturday and Monday I post two instead of one! ^-^. This first one is my practice with expression and as you can probably tell, the top one was without reference and the bottom one was with reference ( I know you can't see the mouth, sorry >-<)
This last one is the same practice/experimentation with expressions and faces. None of these were drawn with reference and for the two with the solid eyes I was trying to do more of an old time cartoon style of art while with the middle one I just tried having three circles cause I thought maybe it'd work but honestly it kind of creeps me out >-<. Lastly I tried using my finger to make a smudge kind of blush and I think it looks pretty good but that's up to you to decide and on the top you can see slightly my experimentation with a kind of line blush. So, remember that I post these in hopes that you guys on the internet will comment to try and help me out with some pointers and tips on how to improve. Lastly from now on I am going to try and use a scanner instead of my phone camera to post my pics as sometimes the camera leaves details out and I will be soon using a proper sketch book rather than a notebook but that'll be maybe ten posts from now.  

No comments:

Post a Comment