Monday, January 16, 2017

Nintendo Switch

Hello and welcome to another post of LLG and today I'd like to talk about another topic for gaming by talking about the Nintendo Switch and my thoughts on it. I'm sure to many of you probably know about all the stuff that I'm going to talk about today but I'd like to talk about it from my perspective. With that said I'd like to start on the console it self. The console largely consist of a WiiU looking tablet.
The " Switch Tablet" comes with two attachable controls on the side on the picture shown above. Also, the console has the ability to connect to a T.V. while also having a portable mode shown again above. This is an amazing feature that I think is very useful feature for games that are normally not portable such as the highly hyped Skyrim. Next, the Switch will feature a paid online service much like the Microsoft's X-Box. 
The last thing I'd like to talk about is the 3 most hyped up games for this console from my point of view. The game series Legend of Zelda is a timeless series and many fans have been looking forward to the next installment of the series known as " Breath of the Wild ". This game has been shown quite a lot and it is going to be one of the very first games released on this console.  
Beautiful graphics, solid controls and much more are seen in most demos shown so far and with a few years of development this is definitely a great game to look forward to. Next up is a much needed restart of a once wonderful series known as Sonic.
Sonic Mania is a promising game from a game company that has been struggling much as of lately due to many flops of games such as Sonic Lost Worlds and Sonic Boom but, Sonic Mania promises to be the much needed restart of the series by going back to the roots of the game series while adding some new features! While I have big hopes for the game Sega has had some problems with promising games in the past so I'd like to approach with caution. Other than that I look forward to seeing a game to match or surpass great sonic games of past like Sonic Colors or Sonic and the Black Knight. The last game on this list is the one I feel I'd most enjoy it's finished product which is Super Mario Odyssey.  
Is it goofy that Mario's hat is alive? yeah. Is it odd and inconsistent that the humans in the game have normal proportions compared to Mario? yeah. Does it make the game bad? No. While we can't say for sure how good this game will be just from the little info we have but we can tell that Nintendo is taking their gloves off for this title as it just looks so gorgeous and is very creative and playful with its self. Anyways those are the main titles that I am looking forward to for the Nintendo Switch and for today's QOTD I'd like to know ya'lls thoughts and what game you guys are looking forward to in the " Switch". See ya next post ^-^
   

 

No comments:

Post a Comment