Thursday, January 5, 2017

Hello and welcome to my blog (LLG). I know it has a weird title and I will someday explain it but first let me explain what this blog will contain so you don't waste precious time on it if it does not help nor interest you. This is a blog centered around me, the writer, and various things that happen in my life that i find interesting, funny and or sometimes serious maybe. We'll just have to see what events transpire though to make firm conclusions though. Also, any pictures I take for this blog will have faces, names and other private info edited out for my own and loved ones safety. Also I ask for everyone that comments on this to please be honest and kind but know that I have a very strong self esteem ( sometimes too strong ) so even if you feel like being a jerk ( purposely not using vulgar language ) will be wasting their time. With that said I think I will close this post with some details about me. I am a student ( not saying age ) who likes various things such as cartoons, anime, too many genres of music, tons of movies, exercise, martial arts, video games, science, almost anything with technology, nature, animals and hiking. Obviously that was a long list but surprisingly there's more things I like but you'll just have to find that out later. Next, my goals in life is to be a game designer, graphic designer, music composer and/or animator ( still figuring stuff out but that is narrowed down as I am right now. ) and to be a good artist as I draw as good as a talented 5 year old ( not my age but a reference to how bad I draw at the moment ) but I am positive with hard  work and consent practice I should be able to improve. That is the conclusion to my first post and hope to have sparked an interest in you and note that this is my first time doing this blogging thing so please be patient with me.
     
                 

No comments:

Post a Comment