Monday, January 30, 2017

HP???

Hello and welcome to today's HP. If you saw the title and the post I made earlier than you are probably thinking to yourself that I did not have something prepared for you today and that's where you'd be wrong because while I am not posting art today I do have some pics for you today that I have been thinking about for quite awhile. First off.
I've been working on Pencil for an animation to test all the stuff, my own practice and for all you guys who follow me on this blog as a thanks ( don't expect anything special though as it is the third 2-D animation I've done ever and it is the most complex and I have to learn the software still but yeah...) Lastly on this pic I'd like to let you know that while I thought the pencil tool did not show up in the final result I was mistaken so sorry for the confusion. For the next and last pic of the day I'd like to let you guys know how I am able to keep track of stuff on my blog like how many times people see my blog and from what country they are viewing from. 
I know it's a bit hard to read but currently LLG has had almost 500 views in 3 different countries which is America, Egypt and Germany. Now, I know the # of views is small compared to other post from other people but that is still people checking the page 500 times. That's cool and all but when I made this blog and set up the schedule I was looking more for comments rather than views or followers ( but those are still appreciated) and looking at the stats I was shocked to learn
that the blog has had only 3 comments and two of them while great are not the ones I am striving for as I want advice and criticism. So, with that said thanks for even checking out this blog and reading the content but please feel free and encouraged to comment. It really means a lot to me and I really work hard to try and get the comments so just make my day and comment please? I know it discourages people to ask that but I feel like it needed to be said. Thanks and can't wait to see ya'll next post.  
 

No comments:

Post a Comment