Wednesday, January 11, 2017

Big QOTD

Hello and welcome to another post of LLG and today I realized yesterday's mistake on missing the QOTD >-< so sorry but I make up today with a story and a QOTD so lets get started. So, what is the meaning of the title of my blog LLG or Living in the Land of the Giants? Well in my close family I am the tallest even passing my father so I am at about my max height so what does that have to do with anything? Well, though I am the tallest I stand at a measly 5' 3"....yeah.... That wouldn't mean much by it self as it has nothing to do with giants but that comes in at school where even my shortest friends tower over me and my tallest friend is around 6' 7" ( something around there ) making the giant part.

So, now that that is out of the way this brings me to todays QOTD which is, what experiences, bad or good, have you had related to height? To submit your answer just go to the comment section below and maybe in tomorrows post your comment will be featured. Can't wait to see your comments! ^-^

1 comment: