Thursday, January 26, 2017

HP of The Day MOFO!!!! ( MOFO stands for mother of flying ostriches btw)

Hello and welcome to today's HP! Sorry that I could not get one up yesterday but lets be honest in the fact that no one is going to comment the comments I need any time soon so it is ok and I did draw it is just that I couldn't think of anything to draw so most of it got scraped but today I was like, " why not make a full person who is very grumpy?" for some reason. So this is the first full body " character " I've drawn and I even took the time and a lot of effort on the clothes and I know I could've done better on the shirt but I just didn't take a lot of time on the shirt especially when compared to the pants which if you don't know I've never attempted to draw before so it was something new and while it is crap it did turn out better than I expected ( very low standards >-<) but yeah it was definitely nerve wracking as hell but I did enjoy it ^-^.  So, anything you think needs improvement ( or something you think I am doing good on) you can let me know with the comment box below and till next post I'll see ya'll later.

No comments:

Post a Comment