Tuesday, January 10, 2017

Sun and Moon

Hello and welcome again to another post of LLG, today we are going to talk about the game I've spent entire nights playing ( other than Monster Hunter by Capcom ( you should play)) Pokemon Sun and Moon ( Sun for me at the moment ) and boy oh boy do I love it! ( P.s. Rowlet is best started despite having less competitive use ( according to Pokemon pro friends )) While many people don't like the newer games compared to the old ( for nostalgia reasons but I'm not here to judge )but I do like the newer ones and yes, I have played old ones. So, what is it that I like about new games over the old is the new stuff new games bring, specifically mega evolution and Z-Crystals. Then there's also there's the story to said games with X-Y having a guy trying to end  the world  and Sun-Moon having ultra beast threatening the region. Lastly, between X-Y and Sun-Moon I'd choose Sumo ( short way to say Sun-Moon) because of the new trial system bringing some new stuff into the series. That's all for today folks and can't wait for tomorrow. ( Poor post for a big topic but I have an hour left on my computer and had to rush >-<)

No comments:

Post a Comment