Sunday, January 8, 2017

Finally a normal post!

Hello there and welcome to my daily blog LLG. I'm excited to announce that with todays post we are down with organizing with most things on this blog and that means this post will have lots of content for you guys to enjoy and less stress on me ^-^ so without further ado lets get right into things. First of on the QOTD ( question of the day ) yesterday nobody commented so sadly there will be no features. Todays QOTD is brought about when I found out that Nintendo announced last year FlipNote 3D. I found this out today and was super upset until I found out that with 200 platinum coins on Club Nintendo that you can get a code to get it. With that said I want to know from you guys, " What is your favorite type of animation on flip notes that you have seen?" This includes but is not limited to, music videos, stick figure fights, video parodies and etc. You can let me know in the comment box below and your comment just may get featured in the next post. Also, with tips and a lot of studying I myself will be trying out some flipnote animation so expect a video to be posted ( or pictures of project progress). Also, after this post expect another HP ( Horrible picture ) of the day to be posted, all I ask is for you guys to please comment some pointers and advice as I know I really do need it and look forward to learning more. Thank you and can't wait to post to you guys tomorrow. Later and please share this blog with your friends so it can grow and make sure to follow me to get notifications for when I post. ^-^

No comments:

Post a Comment