Saturday, January 28, 2017

HP's of the day!

Hello and welcome to today's HP's. To start things off I'd like to start with a drawing I've already done work on and have posted on this blog today and that is my Aragami shadow ninja drawing.
Just know that I have noted the weird grip on the sword which has a point as I wanted the sword curved and didn't know what to do to make it curve and look natural so I just did that and looking at the way other people drew it on Deviant Art has helped.
Next is a a drawing I made to symbolize the climb in my journey to be an artist as if it was a staircase.... Nahhh I just did it to practice partial backgrounds ^-^. With that today's HP post comes to a close. I hope I get to see some comments from you guys on how I can improve and I hope that you guys enjoy today's post. Till next post I'll see ya later.

No comments:

Post a Comment