Monday, January 9, 2017

Music

Hello and welcome again to another post of LLG and as a lot of you have probably noticed that these blog has been filled with art and animation so far and none of the other topic which will change today as the title suggests. So, as today's story on music there is a type of music ( out of many ) that I find very unique and interesting and that is vocaloid. For those of you who don't know vocaloids are singers that you can buy. Now when I say singers I mean software as these singers are not actual people but robotic or android singers. A image of one is posted below.
Now, there is a song that a vocaloid " group", " team"? ( have no clue what they are exactly) called the "Nico Nico Chorus" and recently I heard a song they sing called " Senbonzakura " or in English " One Thousand Cherry Tree's " ( lovely name ) and it sounded nice so I decided after listing to it, " why not look up what it means? " I'll leave you guys to search it up and as the QOTD I ask you guys to try and explain what this song means on the comment section below. Look forward to your answers and as a side note todays HP will not be a HP but more of a work I did that was good enough to get paid for. Why am I showing this? Maybe cause I'm too lazy to try and draw a HP >->, I leave that up to you to decide and until next time hope you guys have a wonderful day and can;t wait to update tomorrow. Later *_0.

No comments:

Post a Comment