Thursday, January 12, 2017

HP of the day


Hello and welcome to LLG, this is the second time that the HP is posted before the regular post ( don't expect it to be the last ) but this one kinda explains the atrocity, that was yesterday's HP so I hope you understand the joke and please note that while it is sketched out right now I will be doing a digital drawing of it as well. If you haven't noticed yet there are two kinds of HPs at the moment which are black and white sketches or digital colored stuff and that is because those are the two main things I have the skills and supplies to do so do not expect colored pencil, pastel, water color and or paintings in the near future but do note that if I get my hands on supplies to do such things I will experiment and if I find that it is worth critic ( unlike last HP) then I will post it and ask for help. Now on today's HP I tried to put a " character " ( "" cause it isn't a full fledged character ) in an environment ( no matter how simple ) and give them something to interact with. Also, shadows are yet again another thing I am trying to improve. So that is it for today's HP if you have some critic on how to improve on things I asked ( or even some I didn't ) that would be great and make sure to leave said critic on the comment in the comment section below this post and last but not least make sure to follow this blog so you can know exactly when I do my begging of the day for help and also talk about other things that certainly interest me and may just interest you so yeah. See ya in the next post!    


No comments:

Post a Comment