Tuesday, February 28, 2017

HP of the day.... * weakly *

Hey guys and welcome to another HP of the day. If the title wasn't clear I am posting an HP today but I am feeling a bit weak and I think I may have a stomach virus ( Maybe ) but it's alright. I don't want to go into detail but just know that because there were no HP's yesterday and today is a day I post HP's I decided that despite having not anything good to show I'd at least post something art related made by me cause that is what this blog is about. The " practice " I am going to post today is one of those ones that don't need commentary but that doesn't mean you can't post comments it just means that I wasn't trying to improve that much but rather get the feel of some new supplies I bought yesterday. So I had a little bit of cash and at Wal-Mart and thought about buying some art supplies and the first thing that came in mind were " softer pencils " that an artist friend suggested I try for shading. I bought these " softer pencils " or at least my best guess at what they were no " softer pencils " on the shelves so I got charcoal pencils for like $4 dollars and I have no idea how to use them so I decided to try and get the feel with them for shading and oh boy did that end in a messy way.
As you can see I was trying to make it seem spherical with shading ones side darker and one side lighter. Problem I came across was the fact that I ended up getting darker area's where I tried adding more charcoal as it was fading. Anyways that's today's HP I hope that I can get some better drawings up for you soon and till next post I'll see ya'll later.

No comments:

Post a Comment