Wednesday, February 15, 2017

HP of the day

Hello and welcome to another HP of the day on LLG. I know I didn't post yesterday but that is because I was taking a break for the holiday. Why did I not say anything? well I was really exhausted for some reason and it could be that I was being overcelebrational ( made up word ) but I decided to take a break and you guys deserve a break from all the bad art so it was a win win. But today we are coming back with a vengeance and by we I mean You guys as I'm posting an old ( ok ) drawing that I like so I can focus on the content I'm working on right now. The reason there isn't any new drawings is because lately I've been having trouble on figuring out what to draw and staying on it. I come up with an idea, work on it for like 5 minutes and end up doing something else. So sorry about all the lagging behind but I will try my best to keep updating because making art ( even if its bad ) is a great way for me to motivate me to draw consistently even though I don't draw if I don't feel like it ( I'm pushing myself but not forcing myself if that makes any sense). Enough with the rambling though and lets get started!  
This is one of the first drawings in my notebook of me trying to practice perspective on a setting. I used the building doors as the " vanishing point " and mainly use the sidewalk for the " perspective stuff " ( see how great my vocabulary at times). This was a very simple drawing as I did not use any of my illustrator pens but rather just my pencil and regular pens. It's been awhile so I can't say what pens I did use so yeah...I hope you guys did enjoy this and make sure to comment or follow( comment to give me tips and follow to know when I post ). Till next post I'll see ya'll later. 

No comments:

Post a Comment