Tuesday, February 7, 2017

HP of the day.

Hello and welcome to another HP of LLG. If you don't know what this is, it is where I post something I've drawn on this post and ask for you guys who read this blog to give me feedback on how to improve.
Today's HP is a simple one and doesn't need much feedback as its just me practicing hands and feet and trying to learn new techniques. I just did this one with pencils and none of my inking pens which is why it is hard to see. I know it isn't the biggest drawing I've done and certainly not very appealing but today has been a very lazy day for me ( mood wise ) so stuff like this does happen. I hope that you enjoy this blog to which I would suggest not really paying this post too much attention as I didn't put much effort if any into but I do put a lot of effort and time into my other posts so be sure to check those out. Till next post I'll see you later.

No comments:

Post a Comment