Thursday, February 2, 2017

HP of the Day.

Hello and welcome to another HP of the day. So today not only do I have an HP for you today but I have some news that does need to be addressed today so lets start with that. First off for the news is the fact that this weekend I am going to be very busy. That being said it will effect how the Welcome to Deviant Art and Monday's double HP but they will be there still. Lastly for news if you have checked the Contact Me page you'd noticed that I'ved added a twitter username that you may use in order to contact me and for me to post things that deal with this blog. Now that that is out of the way lets move on to what you guys came for. Let's get started with the HP of the day!
Today I tried to draw someone in a hood that was angry but he ended up looking like he was a little like he was caught doing a little " business" >-<. I tried using the smoothing of the pencil lead again for the hood and the sketchy look for the hair. I used my 08 Sakura pens on the outer, thicker lines and the 005 Artist's Loft pen on the eyes and mouth. Lastly for the shaded part of the inner hood I used my graphic marker for making a darker look on the inside. Well, that concludes today's HP. I hope that you guys enjoyed it and I look forward to seeing some comments on ways I can improve. Remember that if you want to make me try and draw something just comment on any post what you want or use any of the ways to contact me under the Contact Me page. Till next post I'll see ya'll later.

No comments:

Post a Comment