Thursday, February 23, 2017

HP: Update on Cereal Project

Hello and welcome to another post of LLG! Today's HP is gonna be a bit straight forward so I won't just talk about the HP but rather what plans I have and as always I'm going to ask the seven people that read this blog to please share it with their friends as I've done just about everything to try and get this blog out there and would like for people to try and help me out become better as I would like to make a great comic series out there on sites like Webtoons and Tapastic but I need to improve my art style and while drawing every day is good practice I would prefer to have help from the viewers of this blog to give their feedback. Now I no that may annoy some of you guys but I work really hard to write this blog in order to get better and I would really like to have you guys help me. Enough of just talking let's get today's HP done!
This is the complete basic digital coloring of a character ( Mon) who is the mascot for a project I am working on. For this artwork I did have enormous trouble with the hands and some of the stripes on the suit could have been better but other than I am pretty pleased with this finished product. For this I first sketched the character on my sketchbook. After that I snapped a pic on my phone to then send it to my computer through Google Drive. After moving the image to Illustrator I proceeded to use the pen tool to make just about every piece except the buttons on the clothes which was done with the circle tool. Lastly after making the all the lines a live paint group I began coloring the whole piece. So now that I have finished all of that I am going to move this piece to Photoshop in order to place it on my cereal box and add any shading if I feel like it is beneficiary to the whole project. After all and all was done I got so used to the pen tool that when I went to Photoshop the other day with the brush tool I was super shaky but hopefully after a bit of reusing it I'll be able to steady my hand or maybe someday I'll get a drawing tablet but that won't happen till I could get money but that's not happening anytime soon. Well that concludes today's HP for today. I hope you enjoyed it and till next post I'll see ya'll next post!   

No comments:

Post a Comment