Wednesday, February 8, 2017

HP of the Day

Hello and welcome to another post of LLG, today I have made a better HP than yesterday and I hope you do enjoy it. So without further ado lets get started!

Today I felt like making something weeb like so I tried drawing a Japanese style ramen shop based on not any real ramen shops but but rather on pictures of japanese style shrines for some reason * Nervous laugh*. Perhaps it is because I watched one of my favorite Studio Ghibli movie of "Spirited Away". Well, for this I wanted to focus on making some lines thicker to make the shadows more predominant and I experimented with different sizes on the window wood sizes ( the dark lines on besides the door thing). Lastly what wouldn't complete a weeb drawing without a poorly written japanese kanji for meat on it. For this whole drawing I used my Sakura illustrator pens to make majority of the lines and the graphic marker for the thicker lines such as the bottom of the roof and the shadowy side of the door curtain thing. The last tool I used is the Sakura Brush for the the meat kanji. I hope you guys liked it and have some comments on how I can improve. I know that most of the post seem a bit redundant as I usually use the same tools and make pictures that are very slowly improve. Till next post i'll see ya'll later.

No comments:

Post a Comment