Wednesday, March 1, 2017

HP of the day!

Hello and welcome to another post of LLG. If you didn't see yesterday's post then you probably don't know that I wasn't feeling very well and I believed I had a virus or sickness of some sort as in my area there has been a lot of the sorts going around but it turned out I wasn't sick and only had a case of food poisoning and after some rest I feel a lot better today but still a little weak so please bear with me today as I don't have a very good HP today but I will post one and it won't be an experiment work like last time. Without further ado lets do this!
This was a little something I tried doing yesterday while feeling a bit sick so it is very bad to me and it is just something for me to put up for the day today so just like last times there is no need for any critic as it's just not something I would consider showcases how much I've progressed or even me at a basic level as I did feeling like half dead when drawing it >-<. So I hope that the recent lack of good HP's has not discouraged you as a viewer as it hasn't for me as a creator and I will try and get better content up but again with me having to deal with the food poisoning and being busy in family matters has really eaten my time and strength. I hope you guys have a wonderful day and till next post I'll see ya'll later!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment