Sunday, March 26, 2017

Welcome to Deviant Art 7



Hello and welcome to another Welcome to Deviant Art episode! I know it's been hectic on the post and due to many complications that have concurred this week you can expect lots more weeks like this one and I am truly sorry but I will try my best to continue work. That being said lets get onto the post! For the first HP that will be studied today is the spring scene. Now I won't be so hard as usual on this one as it was just used a guideline for a digital project I had and the reason I will not show the digital is cause the deadline was sooner than expected so I had to finish quickly and with very low quality but if and most likely when I do a better job on it with more time I might show it. Now let's start!

This is a similar scene to what I was going for by user CathleenTarawhiti. The main thing I am going to say is that the trees and bridge. Last thing is just going to not sound smart but it's been awhile since I've just enjoyed a drawing rather than study it and I really like the nature first and foremost as it is very relaxing and the warm color makes me just want to jump in and take a nap in the scene ^-^.
With this drawing I was really pumped drawing it and still am but I noticed something when I showed it to others that many thought the person was a rock rather than a person so that is the main thing I am looking for. 
This cloak by FrockTarts may not be a drawing but it does show how the hood should be drawn to make it more human. That's all for the main post as I am running out of time but before I go there is a really personal question I would like to ask you guys the viewers cause it something that is bothering me deeply.... If you study for hours a day, seek help from others on how to improve, wake up early for morning sessions and so on, would it be wrong to think that it is not your fault that things are working not too well for the time being? As you guys know, I have been cutting lots of post as I've been very busy and when things don't work out I usually think the problem is me not trying hard enough but lately I've been trying and trying yet the results are the same. I finally thought that it could be that it is not my fault yet I was told that since I live well I have no reason to fail and I am just slacking even if I work hours and hours most days. I know that was a bit heavy then these post should be but I have been feeling down about it and I thought about talking about it here since there was nothing to lose. Till next post I'll see ya'll later!

No comments:

Post a Comment