Tuesday, March 21, 2017

HP of the day!

Hello and welcome to another post of LLG, as of today I am back to my regular schedule so expect more post and content than last week. Now, before I start I just want to let you know that I will not be showing the sketch I started on Friday as I found out that blending with color pencils is not easy if possible and I do have another work in progress that while ok in quality and incomplete it is something I am ok with showing and while it is bigger than most sketches I posted it is still not able to rival the one I have in store for later so do be looking forward to that. With that said let us start today's HP.
In advance I apologize for the blur of the picture. Now I am working on a project that will be digitized but as of right now I am working on the sketch for my outline to work with. I know it is a bit hard to tell what it is at this point but it is a forest scene with trees, a bridge and a river that said bridge goes over. Now I've always had trouble drawing trees and I've never even attempted a river so for this sketch I am using many guides to help me out. I did only spend a little time on this piece as getting back into the grind of things after my break did test my attention span today so while I would never complete this in one day I could have gotten farther when I back to getting into the groove of things ( and if LOZBOTW wasn't so good TvT). So with that today's post comes to a close. I hope that you enjoyed my terrible art that has slightly improved with the creation of this blog and if you have then make sure to share this with any of your friends that enjoy art and can critic it. Lastly, I know I said I would try making a comic soon but not only does my art skills need refining but I am having a bit of trouble with thinking of a story that I would want to be epic... Sure I will make comics of things that happen in my life ( or sometimes made up but that would be up to you to find out ^-^) but I also want to make an action comic. I've gone through dozens of story, character and setting ideas but every time I start thinking of something I get bored of it, it becomes too complex or is just plain cheese. The point I am getting at is I want to know from any story writers on how do you come up with a great story? I would like to be able to do such to provide people with a action packed narrative rich story but as one would it expect it takes quite the patience and skill. Anyways that was a quick beg for advice from you guys aside from the usual art critic I ask for. I know I extended this post after I said that was all and I'm sorry but when I was writing the thought popped into my head and I was hoping you guys could help me out. Remember that if you want to give me advice or just contact me in general I do have the contact me page setup with numerous ways to do such. Again, I can't wait to see ya'll guys in next post so later!        

No comments:

Post a Comment