Monday, March 20, 2017

No HP for today

Hello and welcome to another post of LLG and before we go any further I would like to apologize for the lack of post and the still lack of content for you guys but at the end of this post I may just post something for you guys to look at anyways. So, what is the reason I don't have anything to show for today? Well, for many of you who seen the one post I did on Friday I was inspired to do a big drawing and I did so on that day using only two colors I had available to be via pastel and charcoal but while it turned out great it felt a bit empty as there was a lot of white space. So it took my till the next day to get some advice on what to fill that white space with. Unfortunately said advice required more color which I ended up having to buy a Daler Rowney color pencil kit ( same brand as my charcoal, pastel and blending sticks) which based on my drawings so far one could note that I've never colored much without digital means which I could have done but with such a piece that I find enjoyable in itself without digital work I wanted it colored on the paper ( but I may do a digital work sometime of it ). So, since I had no way of knowing things like blending, color, and quality it pretty much took me today to figure that out ( although most of my day was filled with other stuff not just experimenting with five dollar color pencils ) and that leads us to now. I would like to be done and be able to show you guys already but I am taking my time with this one as I want it to be great ( to my skill level of course ) and using new supplies, techniques and even adding a whole new layer to my practice is kinda intense so please be patient with me. Now that in it self explains the situation very well to this point but there is one more thing holding me back... Legend of Zelda Breath of the Wild, I'm sorry but not only is every piece of it just so skillfully crafted with its graphics and music but it is really fun to play and the hours I've spent on it just last week and this weekend are disgusting >-<. That's all for today and I hope you are enjoying the blog. Till next post I'll see ya'll later but as promised I do have something for you of a digitization of a sketch I did and I do not think I have uploaded to this blog yet for some reason so I hope you enjoy it!
   Now that I checked again my blog I just saw that I did show this but just with a bunch of photoshop stuff all around it so enjoy the clearer picture for now I guess >-<.

No comments:

Post a Comment