Thursday, March 16, 2017

Taking a break

Hello and welcome to another post of LLG. First thing first I know I haven't been posting all week and that is because last week trying to keep up with all my things was very hard being sick and all so I thought why not take a little break? Was it a little irresponsible to do so without saying anything here? Pretty much yeah but this is a place where I like showing you guys stuff so you'll get stuff, just will be a lazy and experimental thing I worked on while working on a project but it's something. Anyways before that just know I'll be continuing my break till like next week.
This picture I made in PScs6 when I was messing with the hues a bit with a planet I was working on for a wallpaper. I noticed that the colors reminded me of what I've heard are " Pop Culture Posters ", and I decided, " that's easy enough and would be a good quick thing to finish and post", so it just happened. Now on sketching I have been doing it a little less than usual but its been happening just without anything special but fret not! I saw a video awhile back that inspired me to do a simple but potentially powerful sketch that honestly am excited to start when I have the proper motivation to do my best on it ( maybe tomorrow ). Anyways that is all I have for you guys for today and possibly this week so unless I post something on twitter and or DevaintArt ( like I didn't for this post ) then just don't expect much. I am just relaxing... nothing more... definitely not spending disgusting amount of hours on Legend of Zelda Breath of the Wild. >-< I wouldn't do that to you guys * lying through teeth *. Till next post I'll see ya'll later!   

No comments:

Post a Comment