Sunday, October 29, 2017

Almost in the Clear

Hello and welcome to another post of LLG! As many of you know, I have been very busy for the past few months with highschool marching band. This has made making post very difficult since August ( when practice had started. ). With the season just about being over with me only having two, non competitive, show performances left and the only days of the week of having after and before school practices being now only once a week for the next two weeks, post will be more frequent at least in theory. There is no 100% certainty to that claim as I am going to try and get a job for money and who knows what projects I'll get that might make it harder to get post out but I will do my best. That's enough on that though, lets get started on today's post.
No matter how busy I am, I as always I am working hard to ensure that my artistic skills can improve. This is a page where I started trying to figure out the facial features and shape of the main character of the story I'm writing ( This is a link to said story ). Those who've read my story know that the main character is made to not be a very confident and brave character. Wanting to represent these characteristics starting with the eyes. Getting some advice from one of my friends to do more of a droopy eye shape which I think works really well with the top right one. The eyes that are in the middle that are much more sharper was a style I feel most comfortable doing but with the main character it won't work very well. It might work for some other characters though.
On to another topic, if you feel like supporting me and my blog along with the other things I do online then I'd like to take the time to bring up my print shop in Deviant Art. On my page I have made a few photo's into prints for anyone to buy the prints. Said prints can be bought in various forms such as an art print, canvas, or as a photo. Someday I may make drawings into prints but, as of my current skill in drawing I do not feel that my art would be worthy of being bought yet. The link to my page will be right here! 
I also created a snapchat account so make sure to check that out when you get the chance on my contact me page. After getting snapchat I realized how awkward I am at using things of the sorts but I will try and make it where you could learn a little about my day to day life a little better. Probably not going to go far with that probably as I am planning on posting YouTube videos at some point.
 
  ( Picture of me working on blog ). I'm not the person who thinks vloging when one doesn't do that much different from the usual works very well. However, as I find myself getting closer and closer to college and having to think of practicing more and more in the things I want to do such as film, animation, game design and so on. I feel that experimenting would be a good way to not only a good way to experience new things but to also get some practice.
I'm also still working very hard on the next chapter in the book I am writing ( Link here ). I haven't finished the 8th chapter yet as I planned for it to be another major part of the story but I am having second thoughts on just how and what should be done. Another thing that could be done is that I could take a break from the action and take a moment to just have a few fun/filler chapters in order for the pacing to be much better as I feel the story has gone a bit too fast. Who knows, make sure to check it out and give me some ideas. I'd greatly appreciate and I know that the story is kinda garbage at the moment as it was planned heavily as a comic series meaning that parts with intense action like fights are very hard to portray in words.
Lastly I would like to take a moment to thank you guys for being patient through my dry posting periods. Things in my day to day life have been taking a lot of time and energy and for you guys to be so patient is just great :3. The post are becoming more frequent and more vibrant I feel and that is because you guys have been patient. Thank you and till next post I'll see ya'll later!


Make sure to share this blog with everyone you know ;).

No comments:

Post a Comment